Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wellness Log - Wednesday

Exercise: None

Food:
Breakfast – bowl of Cheerios, V8 Fusion Juice
Lunch - tuna sandwich, baby carrots, 2 blueberry applesauce cups
Dinner – cup of sirloin burger with country vegetables soup, salad with Italian dressing, peach slices, glass of milk
Snacks – Starbucks Iced Coffee (100 calories), glass of Diet Coke

Challenges:
15 Fruits and Vegetables – carrots, applesauce, lettuce, peaches

Other:
The food commercials on television are killing me. It all looks so good. The French dip sandwich at Arby’s. The new cheese-filled pasta at Olive Garden and the lunch specials at Red Lobster. Even the steak at Applebee’s looks appetizing. Will power, be my friend.

2 comments:

Steve Shaver said...

You're doing great. Keep it up, the payoff is well worth it.

Escape Pirate said...

Yeah, it'll be a new me. (Well, not entirely new - I'll still be as awesome as I am now; I'll just weigh less and not cry whenever I have to walk up a flight of stairs.)