Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wellness Log - Saturday

Exercise: None

Food:
Breakfast – bowl of oatmeal with spoonful of brown sugar, glass of V8 Fusion juice
Lunch - cup of hearty bean and ham soup, tuna on one slice of wheat toast, baby carrots, pineapple slices, glass of milk
Dinner – bowl of Creamy Broccoli Tuna Helper with broccoli florets, pears, glass of milk
Snacks – pretzel sticks and 2 Twizzlers (130 calories), glass of Diet Coke

Challenges:
15 Fruits and Vegetables – carrots, pineapple, broccoli, pears

Other:
I had a headache this afternoon that I believe came from eating a later lunch (and possibly in part to yesterday’s lighter day of eating). After a larger-than-usual lunch the headache went away. I think I need to record calories to make sure I’m eating enough each day. I’m not in a hurry to lose all 66.8 lbs. unhealthily – I do have all year to accomplish this. I believe I found a website that might make doing so easier – once I check it out further, I’ll let you know.

No comments: