Monday, January 12, 2009

Wellness Log - Monday

I've decided that since the Random Challenge this week involves recording what I eat and how much I exercise, I'd share my log here daily.

Exercise: None

Food:
Breakfast - bowl of Cheerios, pear slices, V8 Fusion Juice
Lunch - tuna sandwich, baby carrots, 2 blueberry applesauce cups
Dinner - wheat pasta with cheddar sauce and broccoli, raisins, glass of milk
Snacks - black chai tea, glass of Diet Coke, 3 pretzel sticks

Challenges:
15 Fruits and Vegetables - pears, carrots, applesauce, broccoli, raisins

Other:
Feeling pretty good, but still on the hungry side of a new diet. Some concern about not getting enough dairy in a day. I'll have to look up the recommended serving. I know I'm not eating as many grains as I probably should (but maybe I am - again, I'll need to check the recommendation), but since I've yet to get to exercising, I don't think I need any extra carbs for energy.

No comments: