Monday, January 5, 2009

Time To Workout

Sleep in the morning just feels so good.

Going back out - in the dark, in the cold - after being home for hours just seems so wrong.

Leaves me precious little of the day to exercise.

Maybe once I get back into the routine of bedtimes and early mornings, I'll be able to put in a brief workout before leaving for work. I just wish the gym I use isn't so busy right after work. I could swing by home, change, exercise, and be done with it all if that was the case.

Oh well, once the weather turns toward spring, I'll be able to pound the pavement - always easier to squeeze that in than a trip to the crowded gym.

So, no. No exercise today. However, the diet was spot on. Ate no junk. Got the required amounts of fruits and veggies. Even limited my portions to regular-sized servings. Go me.

No comments: