Sunday, January 25, 2009

Progress Report IV - Jan. 25

Weight: 221.8 lbs.
Loss/Gain: -7.2 lbs.

51.8 lbs. to Goal (170 lbs.)

Exercise Hours: None

January Wellness Challenge progress: applesauce (apples), peaches, pears, bananas, carrots, broccoli, lettuce (Romaine and iceberg), zucchini, green beans, peas and pea pods and sugar snap peas, potatoes, bell peppers (red and yellow), pineapple, strawberries, mango, black beans, edamame.
17 of 15.

:O Absolutely shocked at the weight loss this week. Nothing I can see from comparing food intake from last week to this week is drastically different. We’ll just have to see where things go from here.

I did eat four meals out this week, more than my goal of eating out only once a week. I was also sick with a cold, especially bad early in the week, but clearing up near the end of the week. I was still pretty unmotivated with the exercising, but I now have a reason to hit the gym, so hopefully this week becomes the week.

3 comments:

ComputerChick said...

Great job, Josh!
Have you ever considered placing the current week picture next to the beginning week picture so we can see the changes?
Can't believe you ate such a variety of fruits and veggies. What is the focus for next month?

Escape Pirate said...

I'll do something with the weekly pictures I'm taking, but I don't know what or when. There isn't a huge difference from week to week, but maybe every month there will be something to notice.

I'm surprised about the fruits and vegetables as well. And the most surprising thing is that I actually enjoyed quite a few of the fruits and vegetables I'd never eaten before.

Escape Pirate said...

I was a little unsure that I'd actually lost that much weight this week. I had to go back after breakfast and running some errands to double check that I had truly lost the weight.

I had. And I am happy.