Friday, January 16, 2009

Wellness Log - Friday

Exercise: None

Food:
Breakfast – bowl of Cheerios, V8 Fusion Juice
Lunch at Panera – Smoked Ham & Swiss Sandwich on Stone-Milled Rye (lettuce only), pickle slice, apple, 2 glasses of Diet Pepsi
Dinner – cup of hearty bean and ham soup, baby carrots, pineapple slices, glass of milk
Snacks – blueberry herbal tea

Challenges:
15 Fruits and Vegetables – apple, carrots, pineapple

Other:
The lunch at Panera was my once-a-week meal with co-workers. The listed nutritional information for the sandwich I selected (770 calories; 32 grams total fat; 12 grams saturated fat) includes all toppings and condiments, of which I had only meat, cheese, and lettuce. It was a pretty good sandwich – the bread was light with chewy crusts, my favorite. I also looked up my favorite item from Panera, the chai tea latte, and found it only has 190 calories – not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. All said, today seemed like a day without a lot to eat.

No comments: