Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Down with the Sickness

I hate feeling sick. I've got a bit of a sore throat and runny nose thing going on. It started yesterday, but I was hoping it would simply just go away, and it didn't. I can work through this kind of sickness, but it just makes my day a little less enjoyable.

Oh, and I didn't sleep very well last night. I had a difficult time falling asleep, and then I kept waking up throughout the night. Ever since about Christmas I've had quite a few nights where sleeping has been difficult. And sleeping usually isn't something I have much trouble with. That's the most frustrating thing of all.

What a way to start the morning off.

1 comment:

Escape Pirate said...

Took some cold medicine tonight to try defeat the increasingly worsening cold I've managed to find. We'll see how it works (have to be hopeful).