Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random Challenge - Week of Jan. 12

Neal created a nice Excel spreadsheet to help him record his weekly progress with diet and exercise. This also helps keep track of the challenges - such as the different fruits and vegetables eaten this month to complete the Wellness Challenge.

I need an incentive to start recording my daily progress.

So, here’s the first Random Challenge, for 1 point:

During the week of January 12th – 18th, you must record all the things you eat and drink, as well as all the exercise you do. This list needs to be submitted to me through email by midnight, January 18th for your point.

And remember, anyone can come up with Random Challenges. Just email, or post in the comments, and I’ll put them up for all. Only one Random Challenge per week though.

3 comments:

Steve Shaver said...

Not a fantastic first week.
Starting weight 238
Ending weight 237
Weight loss 1 lbs.

Steve Shaver said...

I forgot to add my exercise.
3 hours of cycling
Tuesday at Kyle's 1 hour
Thursday at Kyle's 1 hour
Friday at Altoona Campus with Beth 1 hour

Escape Pirate said...

It's four points for you. That's all I earned.