Sunday, January 18, 2009

Progress report III - Jan. 18

Weight: 229 lbs.
Loss/Gain: - 3 lbs.

59 lbs. to Goal (170 lbs.)

Exercise Hours: None

January Wellness Challenge progress: applesauce (apples), peaches, pears, bananas, carrots, broccoli, lettuce (Romaine and iceberg), zucchini, green beans, peas, potatoes, bell peppers (red and yellow), pineapple.
13 of 15.

I have to imagine that the weight loss will not continue if I don’t start adding exercise into the equation. I am going to have to make the time if I want to continue seeing results. Still, I’m down in the 220’s and only 59 lbs away from goal.

1 comment:

Steve Shaver said...

Weight 237 +/- 0
Exercise 4 hours 1 hour daily on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
It's a good thing I worked out a lot because the eating was a little off this week.