Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wellness Log - Sunday

Exercise: None

Food:
Breakfast – bowl of oatmeal with spoonful of brown sugar
Lunch – cup of sirloin burger with country vegetables soup, pear slices, raisins, glass of milk
Dinner - bowl of Creamy Broccoli Tuna Helper with broccoli florets, peach slices, glass of milk
Snacks – 1½ glasses of Diet Coke, bag of Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop Buttered Popcorn

Challenges:
15 Fruits and Vegetables – pears, raisins, broccoli, peaches

Other:
Spent a lot of today lounging around the house watching mucho TV. While it was nice to have some weight loss this week, I’m pretty sure that I’ll be able to eat more when I (finally) begin exercising. I know I’m sounding like a broken record, but I just can’t seem to get motivated to workout. The Tuna Helper with the broccoli florets is really good. I’m going to have to make it again, and soon. One box gives me three servings – so it lasts for a while.

No comments: