Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Flaky

I flaked out on my uncle and our weekly bike ride tonight. I am at home busily working, but I did promise I'd be there tonight to ride. I didn't do my work Monday (or over the past 2 weeks) and it's back to bite me - and my plans - this evening.

I just couldn't see any way to accomplish what needed to be done tonight and still find the 2 hours of time for the ride and travel to and from Kyle's Bikes.

So, public apology: Steve, I'm sorry I couldn't make the ride tonight.

I will try to get a short walk in tonight - it'll be cold (and I deserve the discomfort of a chilly, windy workout), but manageable - if I can just force myself out the door.

2 comments:

Steve Shaver said...

There were only two of us riding tonight but ride we did.I think it was the Cadence video but I'm not sure. It was 65 minutes long. I have two more weeks of rides before the knee so maybe we can hook up next week.

Escape Pirate said...

I hope so. I really do feel bad about skipping tonight.

The wind is howling outside. I think I may just stay in tonight; keep from blowing away for good.