Friday, February 6, 2009

Feeling Hinky

I'm feeling a bit worried about my weight this week. Nothing has changed on the diet; I'm still eating just as I've been eating the past month. I have added exercise and a more healthy amount of water to the equation, though. You would think this would have nothing but a positive - nay, more positive - impact on the weight loss. However, I had this selfsame thought over the summer when I decided to workout.

Nothing happened. No weight loss at all. (And this was multiple hours of activity.)

So, now - of course - I'm worried that the same may hold true this week. It's irrational, I know. I don't have to lose weight every week, and thus should not even be worried. But still, it seems damn odd that there could be a chance of not losing weight, especially when I'm doing everything right.

Sorry for the rant, the worry. It happens, and gets the better of me, from time to time.

No comments: