Sunday, October 4, 2009

Progress Report XXXII - October 4

Starting weight on October 1st: 232.4 lbs.
Weight: 228.2 lbs.
Loss/Gain: - 4.2 lbs.

58.2 lbs. to Goal (170 lbs.)
29.2 lbs. to New Goal (199 lbs.)

Exercise Hours: none

Exercise Distance: none

So I was gone for a while. Okay, not a while – a long time. I could make excuses, but they won’t change what’s happened. Basically I quit exercising and quit watching what I ate. I ballooned back up to 232.4 lbs – only 4.4 lbs from where I started this year. And this was after losing close to 30 lbs!

Frustrating, to say the least.

I’m back on the warpath now. I started with the beginning of the month – October 1st – weighing in at 232.4 lbs. Over 3 days I’ve managed to lose 4.2 lbs by simply eating the correct foods at the right portions. I’m holding myself accountable for the calories I’m eating, and it has worked wonders.

I’ll start the exercising again this week, and we’ll see where it goes from here. I know my original goal of 170 lbs is unreachable (with healthy weight loss), so I’ve adjusted my expectations and hope to reach 199 lbs by December 31st.

August 23October 4

No comments: