Thursday, October 22, 2009

End of the Week Crunch

My apathetic Monday, and the rainy weather today, has left me in a bit of a bind concerning my caloric intake this week. I was impressed with my weight loss last week (4.4 lbs), and hoped to recreate it again this week. To do so, I needed to consume about 1,400 calories a day, while adding in enough exercise so that I only netted 660 of those calories.

Between Friday and Saturday I must now average a burn of 1,243 calories a day through exercise to reach this goal. That's double workouts. And those are draining experiences.

I'll be curious to see if it happens. If it does, I wonder if the two days of rest and one day of 1,500 calories consumed will have an impact on that weight loss number.

And if I don't meet my weekly calorie goals, I wonder just how much weight I will lose?

(It better be at least 2.7 lbs - the weight loss amount "promised" based on a "moderately active" lifestyle and a diet of 1,837 calories from www.thedailyplate.com.)

1 comment:

Escape Pirate said...

Suck it, calories! I consumed 1,353 calories, but my amazing double workout killed 1,395 calories. That puts me at a net of -42 calories for the day.

My daily goal of calorie burn for the two days was 1,243 a day. I beat that by 152 calories today.

And I've got plans for another big double workout tomorrow.