Friday, October 23, 2009

I Tried

Last night I went to bed hoping I'd wake up early enough that I could squeeze in a workout before work. The waking would be hard enough, but even if I did manage to wake in time, there was still the constant rain that would need to have cleared.

I did pull myself from bed. I checked the window, and it looked as if the hard rain had passed. I could still see some plops in the puddles, but I geared up for my workout.

Within moments of my walk it became clear that even such a little amount of rain was going to soak me (and my shoes) to the point that I probably wouldn't be able to run a workout after school. I turned back from my walk and here I am.

(I wish I could afford that gym membership because then the weather could suck it.)

At least I tried.

No comments: