Sunday, June 28, 2009

Progress Report XXVI - June 28

Weight: 224.4 lbs.
Loss/Gain: - 0.8 lbs.

56.8 lbs. to Goal (170 lbs.)

Exercise Hours: 5:52:20 hours (biking: 5:22:05 hours; running: 30:15 minutes)

Exercise Distance: 80.35 miles (biking: 77.25 miles; running: 3.1 miles)

I did a much better job this week getting out there and exercising. It was only 3 days, but each day was a long, tough workout. I’m hoping – that is, if I can walk (sore body from the unexpected 5k run) – that I’ll get out more this week. The weather is supposed to be a bit cooler and not as humid. Maybe I won’t feel as close to dead after a workout if that’s the case.

What I need to watch is the eating. Still doing a poor job of eating the right foods in the right amounts. Too easy to be gluttonous when you just sit around home all day.

No comments: