Sunday, December 20, 2009

Progress Report XXXXII - December 20

Weight: 200 lbs.
Loss/Gain: - 3 lbs.

30 lbs. to Goal (170 lbs.)
1 lb. to Year-End Goal (199 lbs.)

Exercise Hours: 55:00 minutes (Perfect Pushups: 9:00 min.; Weightlifting: 16:00 min.; Abs: 18:00 min.; Stretching: 12:00 min.)

Exercise Distance: 0 miles

This was a tough week. It was difficult maintaining such a low calorie intake with the added temptation of Christmas cookies and candy piling up in my pantry. I did very well, though. I limited myself to 2 cookies the entire week, while also managing to average only 1,099 net calories a day (after exercise). It’s a very low number of calories, but I know that this week, with Christmas, the calories may add up. I am 1 lb. away from my year-end goal, so I need to be careful. I don’t want to flush all the hard work I’ve done the past 3 months down the drain in the last 11 days of the month.

Still, I want cookies! And food.

I’m just going to have to get on that bike trainer. It’s been tough not being able to walk outside (slick, snow covered roads) and burn big chunks of calories through cardiovascular work. There’s only more snow forecasted for this week, so trainer I must ride.


Oh, and if you’re curious to see my daily nutrition/exercise progress, check out my page on The Daily Plate.

1 comment:

www.TRAINwithJAKE.com said...

Be patient when you judge yourself by the scale. Depending on how much lean mass you have at the beginning and what type of program you are on, you may find you actually weigh more, but appear smaller. Try measuring your results in terms of body fat percentage. Good luck.

Jake Bellonzi
Austin personal trainer