Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Run #2

Tonight was my second night of running this week. And it was not as easy as the first.

That's not to say that it was overly difficult. In fact, after the first mile, I actually started to find my rhythm - my pace - and was able to finish strong. I went into the run a bit sore, even after a 2 mile walk last night to loosen the stiff muscles. My bad knee (left) ached some throughout the day and was sore after the run. Not so sore that I'm concerned any more than normal. I stretched like I've been doing for the past month, and then iced the knee. That's about the best I can do.

As for "killing it," I'm not doing too bad. The extra two miles last night should push my weekly total to 20 miles, unless I'm willing to add another 2 miles tomorrow or something more on my rest day, Saturday. Shouldn't push it too much though. I don't want to burn myself out.

No comments: