Sunday, November 22, 2009

Progress Report XXXVIII - November 22

Weight: 208 lbs.
Loss/Gain: - 4.6 lbs.

38 lbs. to Goal (170 lbs.)
9 lbs. to Year-End Goal (199 lbs.)

Exercise Hours: 0 hours

Exercise Distance: 0 miles

October went swimmingly, but November, not so much. That’s not to say that I haven’t lost weight; I have. I just don’t understand how. The past two weeks I have not worked out, and I have not eaten healthily. My caloric intake has been massive (compared to October totals), and I’ve been stressed. Not a winning combination.

Or so it would seem.

Last week I lost 3.6 lbs, and this week 1 lb. I’m getting closer and closer to my year-end goal. Still, I have a feeling that these last 9 lbs. are going to be a beast to unload. Hopefully with almost a week of vacation from work – that is, unless I gain the part-time job I’m interviewing for on Tuesday and start Wednesday or Friday – I can get back in the habit of healthy eating and exercise.

But there is Thanksgiving, and the meals and movies and temptations involved.

Nothing to do but try. And hopefully succeed.

November 15November 22

Oh, and if you’re curious to see my daily nutrition/exercise progress, check out my page on The Daily Plate.

No comments: