Sunday, July 26, 2009

Progress Report XXX - July 26

Weight: 222.6 lbs.
Loss/Gain: - 7.4 lbs.

52.6 lbs. to Goal (170 lbs.)

Exercise Hours: 38:38:35 hours (biking: 38:38:35 hours)

Exercise Distance: 492.87 miles (biking: 492.87 miles)

RAGBRAI XXXVII

This was the one week of the year I knew I’d get some exercise. One would think that that would guarantee weight loss, but I’ve proven that assumption wrong in the past. I took the extra effort to ensure I didn’t gain weight by overeating on the ride by bringing my own healthy snacks and limiting consumption to one big meal (dinner – mostly pizza and salad buffets) a day. It worked pretty well after the first couple days (extreme dehydration and discomfort from the drastic change in exercise time and diet).

Now that I’m home, coming off a big week of exercise and weight loss, I’ve got to make sure I stay on the wagon and continue marching toward my (unreachable?) goal weight of 170 lbs. by December 31st.

Oh, and 38 hours of exercise: impressive!

No comments: