Sunday, July 26, 2009

Progress Report XXIX - July 18

Weight: 230 lbs.
Loss/Gain: 0 lbs.

60 lbs. to Goal (170 lbs.)

Exercise Hours: 14:52 minutes (biking: 14:52 minutes)

Exercise Distance: 2.42 miles (biking: 2.42 miles)

I was happy to not gain a huge amount of weight before leaving for RAGBRAI. I mean, I was already up to 230 lbs after being down so close to 200. When I was losing weight I imagined it would make RAGBRAI so much easier – and it probably would have helped – so I wasn’t happy leaving to ride another year with a lot of extra weight.

Also, because RAGBRAI starts on a Sunday and we need to be at the campgrounds Saturday, this week’s progress report is a day short (ended on a Saturday). Next week’s report will run from Sunday to Sunday (a day long). This should be the only glitch of the year with regards to weights, face photos, etc.

No comments: