Sunday, October 24, 2010

Progress Report XXXXIV - October 24

Starting Weight: 239.4 lbs
Weight: 232.2 lbs.
Loss/Gain: - 7.2 lbs.
Weekly Percentage of Weight Loss: 3%

33.2 lbs. to Year-End Goal (199 lbs.)
63.2 lbs. to Goal (169 lbs.)

Exercise Hours: 0

Exercise Distance: n/a

I'm back. Back on The Daily Plate, tracking my calories (and soon exercise) in an attempt to take off the pounds that hold me down, that hold me back from life as I want it.

I've set my weekly goal as 3.3 lbs. I've marked my lifestyle as lightly active. I was allowed 1,260 calories a day last week, and 1,202 calories a day this week. Adding exercise into the mix should keep the weight coming off, but it'll take some tweaking to figure just the right amount of calories I'm able to consume to maintain the energy for exercise and still lose weight. That's part of the challenge of a healthy life.

Can't promise the attention to detail I provided in the past with regards to posts about exercise, or regular blog postings in general. The time I have is limited. I'll do my best to keep the world (my 2 or 3 readers) informed.

Thanks for the support. Wish me luck.

(It's only my life.)

1 comment:

Escape Pirate said...

If I had counted pounds for an entire week it would have been 8 lbs. of weight loss. That's a personal record.